Attraction-Getting What You Want Out of Your Dental Business
There’s a spring in Marissa’s step, and she simply radiates positive, upbeat, can-do energy. She’s “in the flow.” Good things continue to happen in her work and personal life with seeming effortlessness. Contrast this with Kelly, who puts in twice as many hours at work—super-long, hard hours every day—yet rarely achieves what she’s striving so hard to create. What’s the difference? Hint: It has to do with Marissa’s ability to attract what she wants. However, this kind of attraction has nothing to do with looks. Rather, it’s about Marissa’s ability to attract abundance by living in a way that’s in tune with her purpose, her passions, her most vital and alive self.
The law of attraction. It’s not just some woo-woo theory, it’s scientific: like matter attracts like. It’s similar to a radio broadcast: when tuned into a particular station, you will only hear (attract) the frequency of radio waves that match that station’s signal. And when that happens, everything seems easy, not a struggle.
Have you ever heard the saying, “Once you change the way you are inside, the outer world changes,” well it’s true.
With the Law of Attraction, You Have the Ability to:
- Get clear on what you want and why. It’s not enough to know what you don’t want. You can’t get what you want until you know what that is! Getting crystal clear is where the “magic” of attraction all begins.
- Imagine it. See it as happening. Whatever you focus your attention on will grow stronger in your life.
- Keep yourself receptive. Exercise, eat healthily, play, relax. Stress, exhaustion, sluggishness, etc., can all interfere with attracting what you want.
- Listen to your intuition. Attraction isn’t about sitting back and waiting for it all to come to you. You need to act in order to meet goals and make dreams come true. If this requires you to make phone calls or write letters, just do it. The “why” will reveal itself later.
- Let go and trust. Let go of the particular way in which things will happen. Let go of fear, doubt, worry and disappointment. Let go of the notion of struggle. Trust that the outcome will be just right.
So whether it’s a job promotion, landing that huge client or buying a new house, claim your dream. It’s yours if you want it.
Written by Cathy Warschaw, CPC, ELI-MP
Founder & Make It Happen Coach
© Up All Night Coaching, 2016
Do you have a coach? If not, you could be limiting your career success. That’s because coaches help you identify and focus on what’s important, which accelerates your success. They force you to think about your business in ways that you wouldn’t on your own. Now think about any stress you might have, a coach will show you how to take that stress and put it to good use. Athletes and top level Executives have relied on coaches for years to improve their game and careers. If multi-million-dollar executives and athletes rely on coaches to improve, why shouldn’t you? Up All Night Coaching is the answer for all of your coaching needs.